The following Cookies Policy sets out the rules for saving and accessing data on Users' Devices using the Website for the purpose of providing electronic services by the Website Administrator.
§ 1 Definitions
- Service - website operating at decodrew.pl
- External service - the website of the Administrator's partners, service providers or recipients
- Administrator - business The production and trading company Decodrew Dominik Pieróg, operating at the address: Grzechynia 594, 34-220 Maków Podhalański, with the assigned tax identification number (NIP): 5521572397, with the assigned REGON number: 120879108, providing electronic services via the Website and storing and accessing information on the User's devices
- User - a natural person for whom the Administrator provides services electronically via the Website.
- Device - an electronic device with software through which the User gains access to the Website
- Cookies (cookies) - text data collected in the form of files placed on the User's Device
§ 2 Types of Cookies
- Internal cookies - files uploaded and read from the User's Device are sent to the Website's IT system
- External cookies - files uploaded and read from the User's Device by ICT systems of external websites
- Session Cookies - files uploaded and read from the User's Device by the Website or External websites during one session of a given Device. After the session ends, the files are removed from the User's Device.
- Persistent cookies - files uploaded and read from the User's Device by the Website or External websites until you delete them manually. The files are not deleted automatically after the end of the Device session, unless the configuration of the User's Device is set to the Cookie deletion mode after the end of the Device session.
§ 3 Security
- Storage and reading mechanisms - The mechanisms of storing and reading Cookies do not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the User's Device. It is practically impossible to transfer viruses, Trojans and other worms to the User's Device.
- Internal cookie - internal cookies used by the Cookie Administrator are safe for Users' Devices
§ 4 Purposes for which Cookie files are used
- Statistic data - Administrator and external websites uses cookie files to collect and process statistical data, such as, for example, visit statistics, User Device statistics or user behavior statistics. These data are collected in order to analyze and improve the Website.
§ 5 External websites
The Administrator cooperates with the following external websites that may place Cookie files on User's Devices:
- Google Analytics
§ 6 Possibilities of determining the conditions of storage and access on User's Devices by the Website and external websites
- The user may at any time independently change the settings for saving, deleting and accessing the data of saved cookies
- Information on how to disable cookies in the most popular computer browsers and mobile devices is available at: how to disable cookies.
- The User may at any time delete any Cookie files saved so far using the User's Device tools through which the User uses the Website's services.
§ 7 Website requirements
- Restricting the saving and access to Cookie files on the User's Device may cause some functions of the Website to malfunction.
- The Administrator does not bear any responsibility for incorrectly functioning functions of the Website if the User restricts in any way the possibility of saving and reading cookie files.